Tuesday, February 15, 2011

DETOX me BEAUTIFUL

I am prepping for a detox week.  Yaouwza, it is more challenging than I would have predicted.  It is not the 'drop some pounds, in a few days' kind of detox(although, that will also result).  Rather, it is an opportunity to journey further into the self, through being aware and more mindful: practicing yoga, journaling, mindful eating, m e d i t a t i n g, and self discovery...


Well, I am queen to all the above, separately.  However, the package deal, makes me feel like I  was dropped off in China for the first time....  Very humbling, very raw, very challenging and an opening to discover me, even further, yet a new way, yet again.  Love DOES wear different outfits :)


As I sat there, researching some recipes to support my mission, I wanted to hear the new single from ladyGAGA (I am a HUGE ladyGAGA fan).  I love to also hear and feel lyrics, while listening to music. So, I dug those up the matching words to the song.  To my surprise, the lyrics of the new single, 'born this way,' perfectly fit the theme of the detox, for my own interpretation:


"Im beautiful in my way, Cause God makes no mistakes 
Im on the right track, baby I was born this way"



Remove the garbage, the toxic filters from your immediate perception of yourself, of your world.  Commit to moving towards seeing [you] clearly, and see just how beautiful you are.  You were born this way; Check it out below. Enjoy!!!!







PS - Here is another discovery:  The world's greatest empowerment party for women: W.I.S.H. Women's International Summit for Health (register free before March 8):


WISH | Women's International Summit for Health


xoxo
Monika


No comments: