Sunday, June 06, 2010

52 weeks of bodily bliss... week 22: Check in, check on...say "I DO" to YOU!!!!!

I am hungry. Are you hungry?

I coach many clients online and in person changing their lifestyle and small habits that create the overall picture, that at times fall short of what they truly want, and settles them into a life less than they are capable of.  The most gruesome area of all is the diet, the foods to eat, the portions to choose, the cravings to conquer, the plan to stick to, the reason you are watching your diet and I could go on.

When one is on a monitored eating plan, it has to be followed. It is a very simple process.  I assess you, gather any related information you may find important to share with me.  I take a day or two to work on your plan.  All you need to do is stick to the plan follow it from A-Z, and with my coaching, that HAS to be ongoing and accounted to, you get to live the changes you signed up for at the start.

Simple? Very? Easy? Far from it.

One of the challenges that can cause one to fall off the plan, is their hungry nature. It takes time to fall off track it will also take time to get back on the train and ride it to the destination of choice, great overall health, and a beautifully functioning and looking body.

MONKOVACS@GMAIL.COM is my email for all those wishing to put the END on their restless quest for change.  It is possible, it exists, it can be yours--if you are willing to commit to act nothing short of your own interest.

Love,
Monika

No comments: