Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fintess Success

I was one of those people who struggled with the endless methods, fads, and diets. I bought every magazine, tried every fat burner, ate every bar that promised to be better than real food. Where did that get me? As far from my desired goal as possible.  I didn't get it, so I tried harder, more desperate... Until I found the key. The key to sanity, the key to wellness, the key to health. The key to life.


That is to do things right. I found the right information that allowed me to live my life in a shape, health and body I like and am happy with.


How can you also have the same?  Proper approach. Find a coach/trainer who fits you, who can help you work with you at your level.  It is not the coach's job to change you - it is your job to take responsibility for your life and that places you have been, based on where you are today.  THEN can you only start here and now, with the help of a professional to start on a proper plan.


Do not be fooled a 12 week program is not going to change your life. It will jump start you, and perhaps get you to your desired weight. Then what?  Exactly. Education, proper information, trust, and dedication to your goal IS what you need.  It starts and ends with you. If you fail, it is you, if you win...you guessed, it is all you.


Until next time ...


Monika
MonikaKovacs©2009

1 comment:

james said...

This women lives the dream I wish I was in the Toronto area I would hire her as my trainer in a heart beat..