Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Black DIAMOND



For this lifetime I am not afraid, because I finally found you.
And ... if you just let me I will stay forever.

I know you will believe it, finally understand, how your sweet kisses are like mind altering drug, make me answer your every call. They stay with me every waking minute, just like the thought of you, all a part of me.

I LOVE it when…I see the sun rising in your eyes, and
I LOVE the way its light runs along your body.

You are like … Black DIAMOND that ignites the heart. Black DIAMOND that always calls my name. I fall in your arms; with my eyes closed I surrender my trust to you.

Before you, I was like running sand in the midst of a wild hurricaine called: Life.
I was a game to all the great storms.
I used to fear that you would never be; that *good* that is to find me.

Now that you are here I see the world in a different light. Those dreams I dreamt, that once were out of reach, are coming alive. The ones only you can make come true.

I ADORE it when…I see the sun rise in your eyes, and
I CAN’T GET ENOUGH of the way its light showers you.

You are my …Black DIAMOND.
You ignite my heart.
My Black DIAMOND, you keep calling my name.
I am in your arms with my eyes closed. I am yours.



_MK

inspired by the music of Bodrai Akos

1 comment:

buy diamonds said...

Very nice. it is going very interesting topic.. "I LOVE it when…I see the sun rising in your eyes, and
I LOVE the way its light runs along your body." these sentences most like...i like black diamonds also...

buy diamonds