Monday, June 16, 2014

Green Means Anything Goes

Today  I will share something new I made.  This was officially my Post-workout green drink.  In reality, it can be Post anything Pre anything, as long as you have it.  I do prefer to have the green juice, or smoothie, on an empty stomach.  That can be first thing in the morning, or as I did today, after a workout.  This is, for best digestion and assimilation.

I mixed two different juices into one.  Why?  I don't follow an order in my creations, I follow nutrient content, and the purpose they may feed, and what I have at home, available. I also follow my body's intuitive cravings, and purchase produce as such.  So, for me, it is always different.  I believe it should be for everyone.  This is why I don't believe in telling people to use, 4 lettuce leaves, 5 spinach stems, 1/4 avocado etc , etc.  Do what you love, create tastes you enjoy, and are good for you.  Learn to become honest about what you are taking in, and get to know the reasons behind those, why you make your choices of food.

Food is your life force.  Food is your body's energy [re]source for it to renew and rebuild itself. Food is the life process fuel and source, your body will work from. So this is important, the key.

The new juice:  Two in One

First part, green juice. Used:
parsley
romain
celery
cucumber
ginger
Use as much as you want of each ingredient: 





Second part, green juice. Used:
lemon
celery
apple
ginger

Use as much as you want of each ingredient: 



Mix the two together:






Enjoy this cold, cool, refreshing, invigorating life-juice.

xo
Monika

No comments: