Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Has God Gained Weight Lately?

I had a life-changing experience yesterday.  It is too complex to share right now.  I will at some point :)  For now, the jest of it IS this: when you are WILL-ing to be and act from where you are most vulnerable, and you are WILL-ing to surrender to your experience of this truth, you WILL be heard by the Universe in full.  The right people, forces, influences, energies WILL align for you; along with all that you need, at the exact time, to propel you forth in the RIGHT direction, for your greatest good, that will also serve the Universe at the highest level.

The only condition is that, you must remain attached to your desired experience, that, which feels RIGHT at your core--all while remaining completely DEtached from what the outcome would look like.  Such Magic occurred yesterday.   Instead of the tides, circumstances, I have been seemingly fighting against, that really wore me out, put me out of my element, and only increased my insecurities and fears, I surrendered, and went with a decision, completely unlikely of the former, and I found open doors.  I found kindness, light, and open arms of support in my purpose.  What is more, the first thing this morning, I opened my eyes to an email, in response to all this.  So many details paving me a new path to step on and follow

I let go, I let God.  I opened without, even realizing at the time, to something that was unknown, subtle, gentle, yet powerful and beautiful; and it answered.

As I contemplated this morning, I could not help but burst out laughing, wondering if God had gained weight lately?  You can tell I am a living example of what I teach at the physical realms.  I pictured God with slight love handles.  I.e. when we watch great movies, we are likely snacking on something comforting at the same time.  If we do this too much, too often, without counter balancing the habit, we can, and likely will, gain a little extra weight.  I imagined God watching our human movies, while snacking, and being amused.  The 'independent' busy-bees, wanting to make it all happen on our own, working hard to prove it to the world, and to every one else, that we can, and WIL do it alone...on our own; needing nothing or no one.  I also think it is funny; we all do it.

Take with you this from my above ramble: TRUST that in your heart, in your purest, most sincere connection to what your own definition is of God, it is there with you, it is One with you.  You are One with the greatest Perfection and most lively force of your existence.  Let this be.  Marry this force.  Marry the best in you, so you can and are ONE, with it all.   Let this beautiful force drive you up every day to the best you can be, do, and have, and experience.

No comments: