Wednesday, April 20, 2011

m i r a c l e and changes

I knew I needed something new. It was time to change.  I felt it within, even though the direction was not at all clear.  The verdict came: Yoga Teacher Training. It felt right.  It offered not only the opportunity to advance my professional career, but also, provided the platform for my personal quest for growth.  I decided in July, and was registered for, what I can claim to be the best yoga Teacher Training in Bali, in October.  I did everything out of my power and more to be there.  I am beyond thankful for the support, and cooperation of the program, and program assistant, who helped me all the way through my preps.   Just for my passport to had been stolen a week before departure.  All that work for, what at the time seemed, was for nothing.  Yet still, something inside my heart was calm, knew that there was a higher purpose.  


I revised my plans, and pursued the next goals.  A week later I was hit by a careless driver on my way to an interview.  That left my car totalled and my spine wrecked enough to have disability, and physical challenges, and be brought to my knees daily ever since.   Needless to say no training for me, like in the old days.   Ahhh......please take my what feels like my 'first born,' will you please?  Now, yes, there are days I feel fine, and my spirit fuels me to attempts towards, what training used to be like for me, jsut to fall on my pretty face each time, and leave me in pain for a week or more each time. Sigh....


The morning of the accident, I set out and was very excited to go for the goal at hand.  I asked for a miracle as I pulled out of the parking spot.  Little did I know my life would change within the next 15 minutes.  And the way my miracle would be presented to me.


It has been a journey, and some, ever since.  Where, I asked for my life to change, but was not specific in the means to see the changes through.  I have been literally stripped of all the things in my life I have been taking for granted, including my health, my physical limitlessness, my fierceness and so much more.  I have been presented to situations LOUD and clear and very 'into my face' that re-taight me old, unlearned lessons, one more time; many very painful.  However, these have, one by one, helped me to release ties to old ways that would not honour my being at best.  Where I would not honour my own boundaries, or would forego my self respect, without really noticing.  


I have been given many chances since, to see this, and regain my 'I don't think so's' over, and over again.  


I have asked for a miracle, and I have been shown the way to life, that is even more true to my authentic self, than I could ever have imagined.  I feel, and see an old self, that is no longer me, falling away.  Where, there is a calm, and rich abundance emerging to replace. 


The past months have been extremely challenging in every dimension.  I had two choices ultimately, to go to a dark place, or from the crumbles, emerge anew, weightless, and ever so alive.  After the initial fight, and resistance against the unpleasant, the unwanted, the unknown, the restrictions, the pain, and the longing for the life I thought I wanted, my spirit broke free from these walls, and emerged.  My sense of self has been renewing, my values reforming ever since-rapidly.  My standards for the quality of experiences I want to live have become more clear, and there is just no compromise. 


I have made friends with change, I accepted that miracles do happen, if we allow.  These are nothing more but a simple parts of life.  Instead of judging an experience as good or bad, painful or uplifting, realize that everything is here to add to our growth, to help us emerge higher, to become more full, to be more [of] love, happy, and worthy of nothing but the best.  THIS cannot be acquired any other way, but by travelling the spiritual quest, to take us to our truth, moulding us perfect every step of the way.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

North Face Ultralight Tents:N . Face Ultralight Tents include [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] Tadpole , Particle and Vector , with price which range from $ to $. All of the three models are constructed with Water resistant Flysheet technology, with denier T plastic [URL=http://www.northfaceapexbionicjacket.org/#1088]north face apex sale[/URL] canopy and denier Capital t nylon taffeta floor.

Anonymous said...

The name khumbu has been taken from [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#1351]www.northfacetriclimate.org[/URL] excellent and also spectacular region in Nepal. The region is known for being one of many parts of Mt. Everest on the Nepal side. Makers from the jackets have kept in your brain the ailments of Khumbu since they have a created a product [URL=http://www.northfacetriclimate.org/#990]north face outlet[/URL] will be suitable for anyone attempting to climb Mt.

Anonymous said...

6pCtk ghd hair straighteners
aXwp michael kors sale
yXmb ghd nz
4qQdw ugg boots uk
0iPjb ghd hair

Anonymous said...

1sEpu ghd australia
fMto ugg boots uk
vHef michael kors outlet
4fGnt GHD Hair Straightener
2dRji burberry usa
8ePkt ugg australia
1jCuy ghd nz sale
5wTtk louis vuitton sale
5gAck michael kors bags
9nMnf cheapest ghd
0dXql ugg boots
5pNjg discount nfl jerseys
3tHmo michael kors outlet online
8eAkv lisseur ghd pas cher
7cMpa ugg boots

Anonymous said...

7aBvk ghd australia
rJou cheap ugg boots
fNoh michael kors bags
2sUip GHD Australia
9qPkp burberry handbags
3bWms bottes ugg pas cher
3rQay ghd nz
8xVgt louis vuitton bags
4zJlu michael kors purses
9lPmi ghd cheap
7gTsl cheap ugg boots
0qMkz wholesale nfl jerseys
8hUlf michael kors sale
9aMxx GHD Pas Cher
2gUkq cheap ugg boots

Anonymous said...

kKmg ghd flat iron
xVwr ugg boots sale
yTvz michael kors handbags
8yAdw GHD Australia
6lRxt burberry store
5xHon ugg pas cher
1dHeo ghd nz
5gBfl louis vuitton handbags
5wRni michael kors sale
2lOsk ghd straightners
5kUvn ugg boots sale
5zUsh wholesale nfl jerseys
9gHuy michael kors
4lZnl GHD Pas Cher
2cBfd discount ugg boots

Anonymous said...

rUwm coach usa
qKee ugg sale
pSdx michael kors
7cTle ugg boots sale
0uUsw chi iron
6gSww michael kors purses
6pCsv cheap nfl jerseys
7tHfq coach outlet
1lEdu north face sale
4nKfv ugg españa
3sXqc red ghd
2cVbm michael kors purses
0dLhl cheap nfl jerseys
3pYji plancha ghd
6fMus cheap ugg boots

Anonymous said...

fVdu coach usa
mFiq zTcr michael kors outlet
9nPuq cheap ugg boots
5bKvn chi hair products
3fBpc michael kors outlet
1kYws nfl football jerseys
5rWbk coach outlet
0oOqy 7xMgo ugg baratas
6oJeb 0mJwq michael kors bags
1aRyc cheap nfl jerseys
4uDzm ghd planchas
2gZko cheap uggs