Monday, November 29, 2010

52 weeks of bodily bliss, week 44: My Coaching + A Course In Weight Loss

I am reading the new book of New York Times best-selling author, Marianne Williamson: A Course in Weight Loss

Hay House, Inc - 180x150

Marianne's previous books have added to a great deal of my own personal development. This book has added to much of my already developed and practised ideas I like to use with people I work with. I highly recommend this work for those who are seriously ready to wake up, transform their lives, through their bodies and beyond.  


Along with this book recommendation, I am offering 1-on-1-coaching and personal training for a selected number of people, in person, or online. Please contact: monkovacs@gmail.com.  


Thank you and I am excited for your new journey through the course in weight loss. I highly recommend it.
To an amazing week.
Namaste,
Monika

No comments: