Saturday, May 15, 2010

52 weeks of bodily bliss... week 20: The Six Tests Doctors are NOT Giving You





I want to share a really great video that I
watched yesterday. 
It's Dr. Joe Mercola
talking at David Wolfe's Longevity Conference. 

He talks about six tests that doctors should
be giving you but aren't. 
I made sure to write
down the tests when I watched so that 
I can 
make sure to have them done! :) 


You may 
want to do the same…

You can see the video here: 


http://www.rawfor30days.com/Mercola_Live


He talks a lot about Vitamin D in the video also.
It's amazing 
the list of illnesses that he says
can be helped with proper
Vitamin D levels.

He also talks about the BEST ways 
to get
Vitamin D. Really important to know… 


Enjoy the video. :) 
Stay healthy!

Monika 

No comments: