Sunday, April 07, 2013

Stay 2 - Poem by Me

God sent You to Me
Because He could physically
Himself not Be here
With Me.
He Sent You to Me
So I may learn to Love
Him, through You
Being One with
Me.

HE chose you specifically.
The perfect
The Special
The Masculine
The true Hero for Me.

He knew the touch I needed
He knew the love my heart asked for
He knows my imagination
My dreams and deepest 
Desires.
He knows my fears
He knows my insecurities
He knows where I am soft
He knows where I am brilliant

He chose you to embrace it all.

So Welcome, and please
Stay.
I want to love you.
Stay.
I want to know you.
Stay.
I want to have you.
Stay.
I am to be
One with You.

God sent You to Me,
So you may stay.
Stay.
Undress.
Reveal.
Open.
Relax.
Be.
As One.
You and Me.

1 comment:

Tom Mc said...

Astonishing open and spiritually insightful!