Sunday, January 10, 2010

52 weeks of bodily bliss... week 1: get moving

I am back from a month long break all refreshed.  For 4 weeks I did not exercise or diet. I was spending time in an environment that did not allow for the fitness lifestyle easily.  Hence, I did my best, and worked with what I had.  Enjoying every bit of the experience including Xmas indulgent guilt free, and without weight gain. 


How did I do it?  No gimmicks no tricks I promise.  Simply an educated simple approach.  I have, throughout the years, and with the help of top professionals, acquired the knowledge and understanding of how the body wrks, what it needs and the proper approach to truing and nutrition. Every mansion needs a strong base.  So does the body.


Understanding the body and enjoying good health are a learning process, one's commitment to it- honoring and attending to, on a daily basis.  Acquiring new skills and habits, making them all part of the daily life.  I trained this golden machine to work for me and not against me.  Throughout the years, I constantly adopt to new life habits, learn new ways to improve my already acquired skills and expand knowledge and enhance the results.  Starting small and building up gradually...  You can do the same thing too. Think about it, If every week you add 1 small healthy habit to your routine, you'll have 52 new health habits and a world of a difference by the end of the year.


From this week on, I will be giving you a new tip weekly to help you on your journey.  I welcome your feedback in the comment section. 



week 1:  get moving


Yes you guessed, I need you moving. Not a lot, only 30 min per day. This can be anything, a walk (15 out somewhere, 15 minutes back), jog, interval run/walk outdoors, or on the treadmill.  You decide.  Even house work can do the trick. As long as you are engaging in something that truly moves you from head to toe and helps you break a sweat.  If you prefer something more lower impact, grab a great yoga DVD from amazon.com, and help yourself into your living room for some me-time.


If 30 minutes is a lot to ask, break it into two 15 min sessions, one in the morning, one after dinner.  The choice is yours, but do choose something you like to do so you will stick to it.  If you do this, guaranteed you will see changes in the way you look; as well as, the way you feel. 


For those of you who are wishing to work with me one on one, or would like to purchase a customized training routine, please email me at monkovacs@gmail.com


*Before you set out to exercise or make any new changes in your routine it is smart to check with your doctor. 


Move and have fun. 













2010 is a year of new beginnings, exceptional things/ experiences/ 
people, amazing love...  A brand new me, a brand new level of growth. 
A commitment to serve my higher self and do, 
and act in accordance to only that.  There is so much power in 
self fulfillment, living according to the best in the self only.


3 comments:

Senka Prce said...

Just read your blog
Interesting and I love it
I will be doing that walk every day
started yesterday with my friend who is with the walking room in miss
It was so damn cold but I got a 40 min walk out of that
Had to walk back due to not feeling my big toes....scary
When you have a moment we can chat
Regards Senka

MK said...

Thanks Senka. Sure check out next week and keep checking in with your progress and questions.

Keep moving :)

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog
I am definately looking forward to doing the 52 weeks of bodily bliss. I am a young mother of 2 and have neglected my health and body since they were born. I am also anemic so when I do work out I get tired very easily. What do you recomend I do?